|Posted on 28 October, 2014 at 9:35|
Wild Orange Essential Oil
What a Beautiful Scent…and So Many Uses!
Disinfecting, kills fungus and pathogens, use during early stages of cold & flu, relieves stress, treats addictions and anorexia, energizing & uplifting, has been used as an anti-cancer agent.
18 Uses for doTERRA Wild Orange
• Use as a Disinfectant to kill fungus and pathogens
• Diffuse to relieve stress – it is energizing and uplifting.
• Diffuse during long car trips!
• Diffuse wild orange for nervous tension and stress to help children relax at bedtime.
• Treat anorexia
• Use Wild Orange as anti-cancer agent
• Highly beneficial during the early stages of cold & flu
• Take 1-2 drops in ¼ cup of water internally for acid reflux or heartburn.
• Put 1-2 drops of wild orange in drinking water to use as a good diuretic. It will help balance water retention, and may help with obesity.
• Massage 2 drops of orange oil with 2 drops of coconut oil over the entire abdomen several times per day to help with constipation.
• Use with Peppermint and doTERRA Balance grounding blend to help with symptoms of Menopause. Massage 1-2 drops into the base of the neck, and front of the neck to help regulate hormones and for hot flashes.
• Use topically for a calming, yet invigorating, massage.
• Use in a spritz to spray bed sheets
• Use as a fragrant pathogen killing spray in bathrooms and kitchens
• Use with a carrier to sooth an infant’s tummy
• Use topically in a massage during the early stages of a cold.
• Use for stomach pain
• Wild orange will help eliminate toxins from the body while stimulating the lymphatic system.
For more information and other tips on Wild Orange Essential Oil – follow this link: